I found this recipe at Sister’s Stuff and knew I had to try it! They were so easy and so good! I literally ate 6 of them in a 15 minute time period…. gross, I know. They are just that delicious!
Chocolate Caramel Brownies Recipe
These are gooey, delicious, and so easy to make!
- 15.25 ounces cake mix German Chocolate flavor
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ⅓ cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup butter melted
- 11 ounces wrapped caramels Kraft
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Melt caramels and 1/2 c. evaporated milk slowly in microwave.
- Microwave for 30 seconds then stir.
- Continue doing this until caramels are melted.
- Mix cake mix, 1/3 c. evaporated milk, and butter together in mixing bowl.
- Put 1/2 of cake mixture into 9 x 13 glass dish. (press to cover out the bottom of the pan) Bake for 6-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Sprinkle chocolate chips on hot cake.
- Pour caramel over chocolate chips.
- Drop chunks of remaining cake mixture on caramel.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Regular toothpick test will not work on these because of the caramel.
Calories: 173 kcal · Carbohydrates: 24 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 8 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 14 mg · Sodium: 224 mg · Potassium: 115 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 16 g · Vitamin A: 145 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 69 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- Mixing Bowl