I found this recipe at Sister’s Stuff
and knew I had to try it! They were so easy and so good! I literally ate 6 of them in a 15 minute time period…. gross, I know. They are just that delicious!
Chocolate Caramel Brownies
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 c. evaporated milk
- 1/3 c. evaporated milk
- 1 cube butter=1/2 cup (melted)
- 1 package Kraft Caramels
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- Melt caramels and 1/2 c. evaporated milk slowly in microwave.
- Microwave for 30 seconds then stir.
- Continue doing this until caramels are melted.
- Mix cake mix, 1/3 c. evaporated milk, and butter together in mixing bowl.
- Put 1/2 of cake mixture into 9 x 13 glass dish. (press to cover out the bottom of the pan) Bake for 6-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Sprinkle chocolate chips on hot cake.
- Pour caramel over chocolate chips.
- Drop chunks of remaining cake mixture on caramel.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Regular toothpick test will not work on these because of the caramel.
Six Sisters Stuff