I can’t believe that Christmas is just around the corner!
I’m getting things ready for our Christmas Eve party and these chocolate cherries are one of my favorite things to make and eat! They only take 2 ingredients to make and they taste delicious!
Chocolate Covered Cherries Recipe
- 20 ounces maraschino cherries
- 12 ounces chocolate candy coating
- Rinse and dry your cherries on paper towels.
- Arrange on a baking pan lined foil refrigerate to get them cold and dry.
- Melt together candy coating in the microwave. (If melting in the microwave be sure to check and stir about every 30 seconds until it is nicely melted)
- Use two forks to dip them into the chocolate and place them back on the foil paper to cool.
- To store them, place them in an airtight container and store in the fridge up to 5 days.
- Baking Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
- Microwave Safe Bowl