I know this is weird, but I absolutely hate apples! It isn’t the taste as much as it is the texture. Even hearing someone else eat an apple gives me chills like nails on a chalkboard! However, I do love apple pie filling. When I came across Duncan Hines’ Caramel Apple Pie Filling, I knew I had to give it a whirl!
Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites Recipe
- 16 ounces refrigerated crescent roll dough 2 cans
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 21 ounces Duncan Hines Caramel Apple Pie Filling 1 can
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Roll out crescent dough and separate crescents.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and flour until smooth.
- Spread one tablespoon of cream cheese filling on each crescent roll.
- Drop one tablespoon of apple pie filling at the widest part of each roll. Roll up each crescent roll starting and the widest end. Fold over any extra dough to hold in the filling.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll each crescent roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mixing Bowl
- Cookie Sheet
- small bowl
Related Recipe: Try our Crescent Roll Burrito Bake for Dinner!