Our family is planning a trip to Disneyland in the next few months and have been watching as many Disney movies as possible before we go (you can find our list of must-see Disney movies before your next Disney trip HERE)! Even though my kids love some of the classics, their absolute favorite movie lately is Big Hero 6. I’m almost positive I could recite the entire movie script to you off the top of my head if I had to. Haha!
Our boys love helping in the kitchen, and these Easy Baymax Cupcakes were the perfect way to involve our kids in some fun baking!
Big Hero 6 Easy Baymax Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- black gel icing
- 48 chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare and bake cupcakes according to the package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- Frost the cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
- Draw a line across the middle of the cupcake using black gel icing to create Baymax's mouth and press an upside-down chocolate chip on each end of the line.
Looking to plan your next Disney vacation? We have found the best deals through Get Away Today. You can even set up a layaway plan so that you don?t have to pay for it all at once. Their hotel and park hopper package prices are the cheapest (and nicest!) we have ever seen!
*There are affiliate links in this post, which means if you do purchase anything through clicking on one of the links, we make a small commission from it. Thank you for supporting our blog in this way!