I love treats but one of my biggest problems is when I cook a lot a treats and tend to eat all of them! These Single Serving Melt Away Cakes are perfect if you have just a few in your family. They are SO good and easy to make! Hope you like them as much as we did!
Single Serving Meltaway Cake Recipe
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 2 cups ice cream optional
- ¼ cup hot fudge optional topping
- Preheat oven to 425F and spray 4 cups of a muffin tin.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate, butter, and heat on high power to melt, about 1 minute. Stop to whisk until smooth. If needed, return bowl to micro and heat in 15-second increments until chocolate can be whisked smooth.
- Add the sugar, egg, egg yolk, and flour and whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until edges are set but center is still soft; don't over bake. Baking times will vary based on oven.
- Allow cakes to cool in the muffin cups for about 1 minute, gently rim the edges of muffin cups with a knife, and slowly take it.
- Top it with ice cream, hot fudge, and serve immediately. Cakes are best warm and fresh.
- Muffin Tin
- Mixing Bowl