So… I just bought my first ever container of Nutella. I had just never really thought about it. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!! Well, to make up for all the years of missing out on this great stuff I decided to make a few recipes with it.
My girls favorite were these 3 Ingredient Mini Nutella Cupcakes. It helped that we had a little tea party with them because they were the perfect size for all of their dolls. Needless to say… they were all gone within minutes.
3 Ingredient Mini Nutella Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 cup Nutella divided
- 1 egg
- 5 Tablespoons flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt for topping
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line 9-10 cups of a mini muffin pan with liners (or about 5 reg size if you don't have a mini pan)
- Mix together 1/2 cup of the Nutella & egg & whisk until smooth. Add flour and whisk until well blended.
- Spoon batter into the muffin cups & bake until toothpick comes out pretty clean (about 11 to 12 minutes). Let cool.
- Warm remaining Nutella 15-20 seconds in microwave until warm & soft.
- Dip tops of cupcakes into the Nutella & sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Mixing Bowl
- Mini Muffin Pan