Copycat Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Cool Wraps Recipe
These Copycat Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Cool Wraps are so easy to put together and taste just as good as the original!
Prep Time15 minutes mins
Total Time14 minutes mins
Course: lunch, Main Course
Keyword: chick-fil-a, chick-fil-a copycat recipe, grilled chicken wrap
- 1½ pounds chicken grilled and sliced into strips and cooled
- 6 large tortillas (whole wheat or you can use a flaxseed flour flatbread)
- 12 large pieces green leaf lettuce roughly chopped
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese blend
- Your favorite dressing (we love Chick-fil-a sauce! Chick-fil-a recommends their Avocado Lime Dressing)
Warm tortillas or flat bread in the microwave for 10 seconds so that they are easier to wrap up.
Lay the tortilla on a flat, working surface.
Spread 1-2 Tablespoons of your favorite dressing (or you can choose to leave it off) on the tortilla. Layer lettuce, cheese, and chicken on top of dressing.
Wrap up all the filling and serve!
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 593mg | Potassium: 1691mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 5777IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 525mg | Iron: 6mg