Creamy Black Bean Salsa Recipe
Our go-to salsa has always been Creamy Black Bean Salsa. With a full serving of vegetables, a tangy creamy sauce, and delicious beans and flavor it can't be beat!
Small Mixing Bowl
- 15 ounces black beans 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces yellow sweet corn 1 can, drained
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- ¾ green bell pepper chopped
- ½ red onion chopped fine
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley minced
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 15 ounces tortilla chips 1 bag
In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, peppers, onion, and cilantro and parsley.
Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and spices and seasonings; pour over bean mixture and toss gently until everything is coated in sauce.
Serve with tortilla chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers in air-tight container.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 220mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 435IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 2mg