Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole Recipe
Ritz cracker chicken casserole recipe produces one tasty, creamy, and crunchy chicken breast entree!
- 10.5 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup 1 can
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables 1 bag
- 3 cups chicken breast cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers crushed (about 1 1/2 cups crushed)
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley roughly chopped (optional garnish)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together soup, sour cream, cream cheese, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
Mix in the frozen vegetables and chicken.
Spread chicken mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan
In a bowl, mix crushed crackers and melted butter together then sprinkle over the top of the chicken mixture.
Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
Top with parsley, if desired.
Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 123mg | Sodium: 714mg | Potassium: 512mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3384IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 1mg