Bacon and Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Recipe
I mixed a few of my favorite ingredients together and came up with this asparagus stuffed chicken. It was a huge hit with everyone in my family!
9x13-inch Baking Pan
Small Mixing Bowl
- ½ packet dry Italian seasoning mix
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts flattened
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 bacon slices cooked and crumbled
- 8 asparagus spears cooked, trimmed, and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and line a 9x13 inch baking dish with foil; set aside.
In a small bowl mix together cheese, cream cheese, bacon, and asparagus.
Slice chicken breasts in half but don't cut it completely through. You will want it still connected on one end.
Put some of your mixture into each sliced chicken breast.
After you have filled each chicken breast, place them in your pan. Spoon on your cream of mushroom soup on top of each one until the can is gone.
Top with bread crumbs and Italian Seasoning.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until you chicken is cooked through.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 988mg | Potassium: 702mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 479IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 135mg | Iron: 2mg