Marinated Root Beer Grilled Chicken Recipe
Marinated Root Beer Grilled Chicken is on our menu for the rest of the summer. It is so easy to throw together and tastes absolutely amazing. The chicken is so tender and juicy. I highly recommend giving it a try.
- 12 ounces Root Beer 1 can
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Combine root beer, apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce and salt and pepper in a large bowl or container to make marinade. Add chicken to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
Grill over medium-high heat until cooked through.
- If you are concerned about the amount of sodium in the recipe, you could easily use lemon juice or a low sodium soy sauce. The chicken just needs something a little more acidic to make it tender and juicy for grilling.
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1219mg | Potassium: 463mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 34IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg