Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chili Recipe
An easy throw and go slow cooker soup that your family will love!
Servings: 6 people
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn undrained
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chiles undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
Combine beans, corn, Rotel, ranch seasoning, cumin, chili powder and onion powder and pour over chicken.
Place cream cheese on top.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Stir cream cheese into chili. Use 2 forks and shred the chicken. Stir together and serve.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 546mg | Potassium: 652mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1181IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 3mg