Grandma's Holiday Cheese Ball Recipe
This is the most wonderfully spiced cheese ball that is wonderfully creamy, cheesy, and has the perfect amount of crunch!
Servings: 10 people
Microwave Safe Bowl
- 16 ounces (2 Pkgs) cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped pimento
- 1 Tablespoons minced green pepper
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Combine cream cheese and butter in a bowl; microwave for about 30 seconds to soften. Mix together until well combined.
Add remaining ingredients and gently fold in.
Place bowl in the fridge and let set up for about 30 minutes.
Roll into a ball and roll ball in chopped walnuts.
Serve with crackers or fresh vegetables.
- We normally pair this recipe with some of our favorite crackers and vegetables, but you can do so much more with a cheese ball.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 172mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 714IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1mg