Kneaders Turkey Cranberry Salad Recipe
Kneaders Turkey Cranberry Salad, is the perfect meal or lunch, to make with all your thanksgiving leftovers. It is healthy, delicious, and so easy to throw together. You need to try this one.
- 10 ounces spring mix lettuce 1 bag
- 10 ounces romaine lettuce 1 bag
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup 50% Less Sugar Craisins
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups deli turkey diced
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 bottle raspberry poppy seed vinaigrette dressing
In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, Craisins, feta, turkey and sunflower seeds.
Place in fridge until ready to serve.
Pour salad dressing over salad and toss before serving.
*Nutrition information does not include salad dressing.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 1238mg | Potassium: 492mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 7726IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 179mg | Iron: 3mg