Copycat Bucca Di Beppo Spicy Chicken Rigatoni Recipe
This Copycat Bucca Di Beppo Spicy Chicken Rigatoni is so simple to throw together and tastes absolutely amazing. If you are looking for a quick and simple dinner recipe, this is a family favorite!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon coarse black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups alfredo sauce (I just used a jar of store bought)
- 2 cups marinara sauce (I just used a jar of store bought)
- ½ cup cooked peas
- 16 ounces rigatoni noodles cooked al dente
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- sprinkle of fresh parmesan for garnish
- pinch of red pepper flake for garnish
In a large skillet on medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons olive oil. Saute garlic, red pepper flakes, and coarse black pepper for 2-3 minutes.
Add in thin strips of chicken breast, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and cook until chicken is cooked through. This should only take a few minutes because the chicken is cut thin.
Add in marinara sauce and stir. Add in Alfredo sauce and stir. Let the sauces simmer for about 10 minutes.
To the sauce, add two tablespoons butter and 1/2 cup peas. Stir until the butter melts.
Combine the sauce mixture with cooked pasta. Garnish with fresh Parmesan cheese, and a pinch or two of red pepper flake.
- If you want to take the spicy level down, I recommend cutting back (or completely cutting out) the red pepper flakes completely.
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 888mg | Potassium: 504mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 659IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg