Instant Pot Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches Recipe
Did you know you could make Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches in your Instant Pot? These cook in 8 minutes and taste just like your favorite sandwich shop!
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 onion medium, sliced
- 1½ pounds beef round steak thinly sliced
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- 1¼ cups beef broth
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
Set your instant pot to SAUTE and let it heat up.
Add olive oil, sliced green bell pepper, and sliced onion and saute until cooked through (about 5 minutes.)
Add sliced steak and italian dressing mix and saute meat with vegetables for 2 minutes.
Pour in beef broth and stir one last time.
Hit CANCEL on your instant pot to shut off the saute feature.
Place lid on Instant pot with valve set to “sealing.”
Select PRESSURE COOK or MANUAL and set timer for 8 minutes.
After timer runs out, let your Instant Pot do a natural release for 10 minutes.
Cut French bread into 4 pieces (4 hoagie buns work as well!).
Scoop meat onto sandwich and top with a slice of provolone cheese.
Optional: Toast or broil your sandwich to melt the cheese.
- After Instant Pot Timer runs out, let your Instant Pot do a natural release for 10 minutes.
- If you like your sandwiches toasted, place your open faced sandwich in the oven and broil on high for a few minutes, keeping an eye on it. Or in your toaster oven.
Calories: 648kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 1084mg | Potassium: 886mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 278IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 235mg | Iron: 8mg