Skinny Taco Dip Recipe
A lighter version of your favorite dip, this Skinny Taco Dip makes the appetizer for game day!
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 ounce low-sodium taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2.25 ounces sliced olives
In a large mixing bowl, beat together Neufchatel cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning.
Spread mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
Top with shredded lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese and olives.
Store covered with plastic wrap in the fridge until serving.
Serve with tortilla chips.