Honey Sriracha Ground Turkey meatballs Recipe
These Honey Sriracha Ground Turkey Meatballs are easy, delicious, and full of flavor.
Large Mixing Bowl
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Garnish - optional
- 1/4 cup green onions diced
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients for meatballs until thoroughly combined. Shape into balls that are about 1 1/2 inches in size (should make about 35-40 meatballs).
Set each meatball on the prepared baking sheet. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
While the meatballs are cooking, combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat while mixing sauce continuously, then reduce heat to low and let sauce simmer for 3-5 minutes (or until it has thickened up).
Remove meatballs from oven and pour sauce over the top. If desired, sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 756mg | Potassium: 395mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 137IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 2mg