Easy Instant Pot Chocolate Nut Clusters
These Instant Pot Nut Clusters are a simple Instant Pot dessert recipe to make for this holiday season!
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound white chocolate almond bark (or candy coating) broken into small pieces
- ½ pound milk chocolate almond bark (or candy coating) broken into small pieces
- 1.55 ounces Hershey's chocolate candy bar broken into small pieces
- 16 ounces dry roasted peanuts lightly salted
- 8 ounces whole almonds
Place instant pot liner in instant pot. Pour 2 cups of water into the liner. Press SAUTE button.
Place a glass bowl on top of the liner (you will want to find a bowl that has a "lip" so that it can sit comfortably on top of the liner).
Place the white chocolate almond bark, milk chocolate almond bark, and candy bar pieces inside the bowl. Stir occasionally, until completely melted and chocolate is smooth (takes 7-8 minutes).
Add in the peanuts and almonds to the chocolate and fold in until they are completely covered in chocolate.
Spoon mixture into miniature muffin liners or onto wax paper-lined cookie sheet and allow them to set up (you can put them in the fridge to help them set up faster).
Store in an airtight container or place on trays for holiday gifts.
- You can also add 1/2 cup of raisins (more or less) when you add in the nuts for another delicious version of these clusters.
- I haven't tried making these with chocolate chips instead of candy coating, but if you do, leave a comment below and let us know how it goes.
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 70mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg