Protein Blueberry Muffins Recipe with Kodiak Cakes Mix
These Protein Blueberry Muffins are so easy to make and full of delicious fresh fruit and flavor.
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup honey (could also use pure maple syrup)
- 2 cups Buttermilk Kodiak Cakes Pancake Mix
- 1 cup blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.In a bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla, honey and Kodiak Pancake Mix.
Fold in 1 cup of blueberries.
Fold in 1 cup of blueberries.Fill each muffin hole about 3/4 of the way full, or with about 1/4 cup of batter.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.
- I have been able to find Kodiak Cakes mix on Amazon, Target, Costco, and Smiths.
- You can also use the chocolate mix instead of buttermilk for a delicious chocolate variety!
- I have also tried raspberries in place of the blueberries and they were amazing!
- You can use fresh or frozen blueberries. If you do use frozen blueberries, we recommend thawing them out and then patting them with a paper towel to get rid of excess juice.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 140mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 113IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg