Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
The perfect comfort food! This Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup is a family favorite.
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 10 ¾ ounces cream of chicken soup
- ½ onion finely diced
- 3 celery stalks finely diced
- 4 large carrots finely chopped
- ½ bunch green onions sliced
- 15 ounces canned corn drained
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups egg noodles uncooked
Add everything but the uncooked egg noodles to the crock pot.
Cook on low heat for 6 hours.
Remove the chicken breasts and shred with 2 forks, then add back to slow cooker.
Add the uncooked noodles, turn the heat to high, and cook for one more hour.
Serve and enjoy!
- We prefer egg noodles in this recipe but little noodles like pipette, macaroni, elbow, and bow-tie are great noodles for chicken noodle soup to.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 1015mg | Potassium: 648mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5219IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg