Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Bake Recipe
A little spice and creamy sauce is always a delicious combo! With our roasted red pepper chicken bake, you get all of those amazing flavors from the peppers, cream cheese, and mozzarella!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pounded to less than 1/2" thick)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- Italian seasoning (to taste)
- 2 cups spinach (rinsed and stems removed)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers (diced)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning, to taste. Set them in a greased 9x13" pan.
Saute spinach in a Tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until just wilted.
In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, spinach, red peppers and mozzarella cheese. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the chicken breasts.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and mixture starts to brown.
Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 484mg | Potassium: 595mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1737IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 1mg