Pizza Pasta Salad Recipe
Pizza Pasta Salad is our new go to side dish for summer. It is so easy to throw together, and only requires a few simple ingredients.
- 16 ounces rotini pasta 1 package, cooked and drained
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese cubed
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese cubed
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup mini pepperoni slices
- 2.25 ounces sliced olives 1 can, drained
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- ½ teaspoon pizza seasoning
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
In a large bowl, combine your pasta, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, cherry tomatoes, pepperoni slices, sliced olives, green pepper, and pizza seasoning.
In a smaller separate bowl, make your dressing by combining your olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, and salt. Mix until well combined.
Pour the dressing mixture over the pasta salad, and let refrigerate for about an hour.
Calories: 537kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 19g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 778mg | Potassium: 248mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 364IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 222mg | Iron: 2mg