Stuffed Pizza Rolls Recipe
Made with pre-made pizza crust and filled with your favorite toppings, these quick and easy stuffed pizza rolls make a great party food!
Square Pan or Pie Pan
- 13.8 ounces refrigerated pizza dough 1 package
- 1½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup mini pepperonis
- ½ cup diced cooked ham
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms 1 can
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1½ cups marinara sauce for dipping
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Unroll your pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface. Pat or roll the dough so it’s about 8 x 12 inches. Cut it into 24 squares with a pizza cutter.
Place cheese and desired toppings on each square. (Do not add marinara sauce, it's for dipping after they are cooked)
After adding toppings to each dough square, carefully lift up each square and wrap the dough around the toppings.
Pinch to make sure each ball is sealed shut and then place them seam side down on a lightly sprayed pie pan or square pan.
Brush the tops of the dough balls with olive oil.
Sprinkle with the garlic, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese (I mixed all of these together and then sprinkled on top).
Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Keep an eye on them so they don't overcook. Serve warm with warmed marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
- You can also brush the tops of each pizza roll with melted butter instead of olive oil. Both work great. You can add any toppings of your choice in these pizza rolls. We used pepperoni, ham, and olives.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 1364mg | Potassium: 284mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 178mg | Iron: 3mg