Gooey Golden Grahams S’mores Treats Recipe
These Gooey Golden Graham S'mores Treats are my new go to dessert. They are so easy to make and full of flavor.
- 8 cups golden grahams cereal
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 5 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows for topping, if desired
Measure the cereal into a large bowl. Grease a 13x9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. In another large microwavable bowl, microwave 5 cups marshmallows, the chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter uncovered on High for 2-3 minutes, stirring after every minute, until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in vanilla.
Pour over cereal; quickly toss until completely coated. Stir in 1 cup marshmallows.
Press mixture evenly in pan, using back of spoon (or your hands- sometimes it's just easier that way). Let stand uncovered at least 1 hour, or refrigerate if you prefer a firmer bar. Store loosely covered at room temperature up to 2 days.
- You could most definitely make the marshmallow and chocolate chip mixture over the stove top. I prefer to do it this way, because I find that it helps it cooks more evenly when I can stir it continually throughout cooking.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 307mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 586IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 13mg