Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
This Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup is a delicious and easy soup you can throw together and it can be ready in a matter of MINUTES!
- 6 cups chicken broth
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 3 celery stalks finely chopped (optional)
- 4 large carrots finely chopped, (or 1 pound of carrots)
- ½ cup green onions sliced
- 15 ounces corn 1 can, drained (or 2 ears of corn)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups egg noodles uncooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped or shredded (or 2 cans canned cooked chicken)
Put all ingredients into your instant pot and mix so the noodles are almost all covered in the broth.
Put your lid on and turn the knob to sealing
Push manual or (pressure cook) and set the timer for 5 minutes.
When it is done cooking, turn the knob to venting and let the pressure cooker release on it's own. Take the lid off, mix and serve.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 1410mg | Potassium: 1038mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 10575IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 3mg