Chex Funfetti Cake Batter Buddies Recipe
Then I HIGHLY recommend running into the kitchen and throwing this amazing little snack together! It's is CRAZY addicting . . . so you might want to double the batch!
Large Mixing Bowl
Microwave Safe Bowl
- 5 cups Chex Cereal (I used Rice Chex, but Corn Chex would work great!)
- 10 ounces vanilla flavored almond bark (5 squares)
- 1½ cups funfetti cake mix
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
Melt Almond Bark according to package directions, adding vegetable shortening to thin it out.
Pour the cereal into a large bowl and drizzle the melted Almond Bark over the cereal.
Mix gently with a large spoon or spatula. Dump the cake mix and powdered sugar onto the cereal and mix gently with large spoon until all the cereal is evenly coated.
- You could most definitely use white chocolate in place of Almond Bark. We recommend the almond bar, because it calls for quite a bit of white chocolate, and the flavor has a little more almond taste to it, but white chocolate would work just as well.
Calories: 529kcal | Carbohydrates: 112g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 813mg | Potassium: 435mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 826IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 233mg | Iron: 26mg