One Pot Turkey Spaghetti Recipe
One Pot Turkey Spaghetti, is my saving grace on busy nights. There is nothing worse than doing dishes after a long day, but this recipe only requires one.
Large Dutch Oven Pan
- 48 ounces spaghetti sauce 2 (24 ounce jars)
- 1 pound thin spaghetti noodles
- 15 ounces chicken broth 1 can
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 medium onion roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
Over medium heat, brown turkey in bottom of a large (12") braising pan or dutch oven pan.
Pour 1 jar of pasta sauce and chicken broth into pan. Break spaghetti noodles in half and toss with sauce and broth. Add tomatoes, onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Pour other jar of spaghetti sauce and 1 cup of water into the pan and turn heat on high.
Once it starts to boil, turn heat down to medium heat and let cook for 9-10 minutes (or until the noodles are al dente), stirring every couple of minutes so that the noodles don't stick together and it is evenly cooked.
Turn heat down to low and stir in mozzarella cheese. Let it cook over the low heat for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
Scoop into individual servings and top with fresh parsley and shredded Parmesan cheese (if desired).
- This recipe is extremely versatile. You could easily switch out the turkey, for beef. If you do happen to switch these ingredients out for each other, you may want to consider using beef broth instead of chicken.
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 1749mg | Potassium: 1294mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1191IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 4mg