Mexican Street Corn Recipe
This Mexican Street Corn, is the BEST street corn you will ever try. It is so simple to make, and it tastes absolutely, amazing.
- 4 ears of corn
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (could also use cotija or feta cheese)
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 2 limes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place corn (still in husk) directly on oven rack.
Bake for 30 minutes or until corn is fully cooked, remove and let cool for at least 5 minutes.
In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, and garlic salt.
In a separate bowl, whisk together paprika and chili powder.
Remove husks from corn.
Spread about 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise mixture on each ear of corn.
Sprinkle with paprika/chili powder mixture.
Top with feta cheese and minced cilantro.
Serve with lime wedge (optional, but we love the taste of lime juice on our corn!)
There are a few symptoms and signs, to picking the perfect corn on the cob.
- Look for tiny brown holes, towards the top of the husk
- Brush your fingers along the corn, and feel for plump kernels
- Look for brownish/white corn hair that is sticky to the touch
- Look for bright green and tight husks
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 1263mg | Potassium: 385mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1051IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 236mg | Iron: 1mg