Hot Crab Dip Recipe
This Hot Crab Dip will be the hit of any party! It is creamy and packed with flavor! Even those who say they don’t like fish will lick their plates clean!
9 x 9 baking dish
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced green onions
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temp
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chives minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill minced
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound crab meat shelled lump crab meat
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish
- 10 ounces crackers
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Spray a 9x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
In a small pan add olive oil and green onions. Sauté over medium-high heat until the onions are softened and then remove them from the heat.
Beat together green onions, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, chives, dill, lemon juice, and salt until well combined and creamy. Fold in crab meat.
Spread crab mixture evenly into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 20-30 minutes until lightly brown and cheese is melted on top.
Serve with baguette or crackers.
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 963mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 282IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 188mg | Iron: 2mg