Strawberry Fruit Pizza Recipe
A sugar cookie crust, cream cheese filling and topped with strawberry goodness. This is the perfect summertime treat!
- 16 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough 1 package
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package, softened
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 21 ounces strawberry glaze pie filling 1 can
- 16 ounces strawberries hulled and sliced, 1 package
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Roll out cookie dough onto the pan and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until barely golden brown. Let cool completely.
In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, Cool Whip, vanilla and powdered sugar until well combined and spread over cooled cookie crust.
Top with strawberry glaze pie filling and sliced strawberries.
Cut into slices and serve.
- To store this strawberry fruit pizza, cover it in saran wrap and keep it in the refrigerator. You can make this up a day ahead of time or make it the day of!
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 220mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg