Honey Lime Fresh Fruit Salad Recipe
Just when you thought fruit salad couldn't get any better, we add a sweet and sour glaze over it, that changes the game. You are going to love this Honey Lime Fresh Fruit Salad. So simple, and so delicious.
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks 1 can, drained
- 4 ounces mandarin oranges 1 can. drained
- 3 kiwi (peeled and sliced into thick half moons)
- 1 cup red grapes halved
- 1 cup strawberries quartered
- 1 lime zest
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 Tablespoons honey
Combine the fruit in a large serving bowl.
Add the lime zest and poppy seeds, and gently toss.
Drizzle the honey over the fruit and gently mix until the fruit is evenly coated with the honey. Serve immediately
This fruit salad is best served right away (or at least within an hour of making).
- You can also add bananas into this salad, it is the best flavor combination.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 394mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 241IU | Vitamin C: 74mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg