Caramel Banana Nut Poke Cake Recipe
This Caramel Banana Nut Poke Cake is all the things you have ever dreamed of, in a cake, and more. It's quick, simple, and full of sweet flavor.
Medium Mixing Bowl (2)
9x13-inch Baking Pan
- 16.5 ounces yellow cake mix 1 box, prepared according to directions
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 12 ounces caramel sauce 1 jar
- 3.4 ounces instant banana pudding mix 1 box
- 1½ cups milk
- 8 ounces cool whip 1 container
- Nut Topping
Make yellow cake according to the box directions for a 9x13 cake. Let cool. Using a fork, poke holes all over the top of the cake. Pour sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce over the top of the cake, letting them soak into the cake.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together banana pudding mix and milk for two minutes, until it begins to thicken. Fold in Cool Whip until completely combined. Spread Cool Whip/pudding mixture over the top of the cake.
Sprinkle on nut topping and drizzle with any leftover caramel. Store in the refrigerator until time to serve.
- To store, we recommend placing it in an air tight storage container, and putting it in the fridge.
- If you aren’t going to eat it for more than a week, we recommend freezing it. Again the best way to freeze it is placing it in an airtight storage container and putting it in the freezer.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 432mg | Potassium: 270mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 158IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 178mg | Iron: 2mg