GRILLED CHICKEN CAESAR PASTA SALAD RECIPE
Take your salad to the next level with adding this grilled chicken and caesar pasta!
Servings: 4 people
- 3 cups boneless, skinless chicken breasts grilled, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 ounces penne pasta (about 1/2 a box) cooked and cooled
- 4 cups romaine lettuce cut into small pieces
- 1 cucumber diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil thinly sliced
- ¼ cup green onions thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ bottle Caesar salad dressing
Mix together all ingredients EXCEPT for the dressing.
Pour desired amount of dressing on top (we used about half a bottle) and serve immediately (the salad starts to go soggy if you pour the dressing on ahead of time).
Calories: 686kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 1058mg | Potassium: 942mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 4805IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 232mg | Iron: 3mg