Nutella No Bake Cookies Recipe
No Bake Cookies just got even better by adding Nutella!
Servings: 24 cookies
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1¾ cup granulated sugar
- 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup Nutella
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
In a saucepan, combine butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder and heat over medium heat. Bring to a rolling boil and let boil for one minute. Remove your saucepan from the heat.
Add Nutella and vanilla to hot mixture and stir until combined. Add oats and stir until completely incorporated.
Drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheets lined with wax paper. Let cool (or you can eat them all warm and gooey- that's yummy too!).
- For this recipe, I can usually get at least 24 cookies out of it. On a good day without any kids at home, I can get about 32 cookies. Some taste testers like to grab a spoon and sneak a bite when I’m not looking.
- You can also make them bigger or smaller as needed. It’s also a super simple recipe to double, and you can still make it all in one pot.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 127IU | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg