Three Bean Frito Chip Salad Recipe
This 3 bean frito chip salad recipe is so easy and no fail! It’s always a hit when we bring it to family parties. We always come home with an empty bowl!
Servings: 9 people
- 1 red onion diced
- 3 tomatoes diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 (15.5 oz) can red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 oz) bottle catalina salad dressing
- 1 (10 oz) bag frito corn chips
Combine diced onions, diced tomatoes, and diced green pepper in a bowl.
Then add the 3 cans of rinsed and drained beans.
Stir in Catalina dressing.
Marinate for about 4 to 5 hours or even overnight.
Stir in Frito chips right before serving.
Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 488mg | Potassium: 745mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 394IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 4mg