Easter Bunny Muddy Buddies Recipe
We've added a new flavorful twist to these Easter Bunny Muddy Buddies. There is a secret ingredient - Strawberry Cake Mix. A favorite Muddy Buddy recipe that can be adapted for any occasion. It's so easy to swap out the candies for some in season.
Large Mixing Bowl
Microwave Safe Bowl
Food storage container
- 6 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips 1 bag
- ½ cup strawberry cake mix dry
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Mother's Circus Animal Cookies (broken in half)
- ½ cup Sixlets Candies
- ½ cup milk chocolate m&m's
- ½ cup Cadbury mini milk chocolate eggs
- 1 Tablespoon sprinkles
Place cereal in a big mixing bowl.
Melt white chips in microwave on "melt" setting. Be careful not to melt at a high heat because it could burn or seize.
Pour melted chocolate over cereal and stir in gently.
Sprinkle strawberry cake mix and powdered sugar over the covered cereal. Stir in gently.
Then fold in the broken cookie pieces, Sixlets, M&M's, Cadbury eggs, and sprinkles.
Ready to serve.
Store in an airtight container.
Easter Bunny Muddy Buddies can easily be adapted to any holiday or party. Here are a few ideas.
- Switch out the M&M’s candy to colors in season. You can even special order certain M&M colors for special occasions.
- Sixlets come in many colors and you can also order them in certain colors.
- Switch out the cake mix to another flavor or leave out all together and add in an extra 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Cadbury Eggs are pastel in the spring. They come in Christmas colors for the holidays.
Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 252mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 47g | Vitamin A: 317IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 148mg | Iron: 5mg