No Bake Mississippi Mud Ice Cream Cake Recipe
This No Bake Mississippi Mud Pie Cream Pie is the perfect summer dessert!
Servings: 15 servings
9x13-inch Baking Pan
Small Mixing Bowl
Microwave Safe Bowl
- 15 ounces Oreo cookies 1 package
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- 12 ounces hot fudge ice cream topping divided
- 1 cup whipped topping optional topping
- 2 cups chopped nuts optional topping
- 6 oreos crushed, optional topping
- maraschino cherries optional topping
Crush the package of Oreo's (with a blender, food processor, or by hand) and mix with melted butter. Press into 9x13" cake pan or 2 pie pans.
Soften ice cream at room temperature for about 30-35 minutes. Spread ice cream onto the Oreo crust and freeze for 2 hours.
Pour warm fudge topping over ice cream. Freeze until well chilled (I usually freeze it for about 6-8 hours to make sure that it is set up).
Cut into serving-size pieces. Top individual pieces with whipped topping, nuts, drizzled hot fudge, and crushed oreos.
- For this recipe, we do not recommend taking out the Oreo middle when making the crust. We prefer to use a food processor to get it thoroughly combined (and it’s quick and easy). But the middles of the cookie help the crust stick a little better, so we recommend keeping it.
Calories: 757kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 387mg | Potassium: 528mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 728IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 213mg | Iron: 4mg