Mini Snickers Caramel Cheesecakes Recipe
These Mini Snickers Caramel Cheesecakes are easy to make and full of flavor. You are going to love how delicious they are and how quickly they come together.
Hand or Stand Mixer
- 2 cups chopped snickers bars
- 2½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese 2 (8 ounce packages), softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons caramel sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place chopped Snickers Bars into a bowl, set aside for now. Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter into a mixing bowl to combine. Spoon a couple spoonfuls of crumbs into each section of the muffin pan and press down and up the sides. Bake for 5-6 minutes or just until browned. Remove from oven.
In a stand or electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined, scraping sides of bowl with a rubber spatula. Beat in caramel sauce until well combined. Pour about 1/4 c. of cheesecake mixture over each baked crust then top evenly with chopped Snickers. Bake for 23-26 minutes or until cheesecake edges are just starting to brown and centers are nearly set. Remove and let cool completely. While still warm, loosen all edges with a plastic knife to make for easier removal from pan. Refrigerate once cooled then top with caramel sauce and whipped cream to serve!
- To check if it is done baking, I would recommend giving it a little shake, and seeing if the center wiggles. If it wiggles, the center is not quite set, and needs a little more time.
Calories: 466kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 366mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 738IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg