Homemade Copycat Big Mac Recipe
I love a Big Mac now and then and thought I would enjoy it even more if I could make it myself.Let me tell you, this “secret sauce” is spot on! Oh. My. Goodness. It was almost better than the real thing! Try it. You won’t be sorry!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons French dressing
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tablespoon minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
Hamburger and Toppings
- 8 Hamburger Buns with sesame seeds (using 4 whole buns and 4 bottom buns)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Special Sauce (recipe below)
- 2 pounds ground beef (form into 8 patties)
- 16 ounces dill pickle slices 1 bottle
- 8 slices American cheese
To make the special sauce, mix together mayonnaise, French dressing, pickle relish, minced white onion, vinegar, sugar, and salt until combined. Chill in the fridge.
Grill your hamburger patties until cooked through.
Starting from the bottom: bottom bun, special sauce, shredded lettuce, hamburger patty, two dill pickles, slice of cheese, additional bottom bun, special sauce, shredded lettuce, hamburger patty, two dill pickles, top bun.
Calories: 1102kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 72g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Trans Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 208mg | Sodium: 2663mg | Potassium: 950mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 904IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 685mg | Iron: 8mg