Creamy Grape Salad Recipe
This creamy Grape Salad with cream cheese sauce and topped with walnuts is one of our favorites. It is always a popular dish at parties and potlucks.
- 2 pounds red seedless grapes
- 2 pounds green seedless grapes
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package
- 8 ounces sour cream
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅔ cups chopped pecans divided
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup brown sugar divided
Wash and dry grapes, set aside.
In a big bowl mix cream cheese and sour cream together. Then add sugar, 1/3 cup pecans, and vanilla.
Gently stir in 1/8 cup brown sugar.
Add the grapes and stir gently until mixed in well.
Sprinkle with remaining pecans and brown sugar.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You could easily make this dish a day in advance and it would taste just as good, if not better, on day two. Making it ahead of time may also depend on your choice of fruit.
Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 120mg | Potassium: 559mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 56g | Vitamin A: 712IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 1mg