Baked Crispy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Baked crispy chicken parmesan is a healthier yet delicious version of the traditional chicken parmesan recipe.
Servings: 4 people
Large Baking Sheet
2 shallow bowls
- cooking spray
- 2 cups cheese and garlic croutons
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup marinara sauce heated
- ¾ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces pasta cooked
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
Place croutons in zipper plastic bag. Close and crush with rolling pin until crumbs form.
Dip chicken into beaten egg.
Coat with crushed crouton crumbs.
Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
Spray chicken with vegetable cooking spray.
Bake 20-30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Spoon pasta sauce over chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
Serve over cooked pasta.
- The traditional pasta to use for chicken parmesan is spaghetti noodle, but that is not the only kind you can use for this recipe.
- You can use your favorite pasta or even spiralized zucchini works great too! But anything in the noodle form will work great and taste awesome.
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 1001mg | Potassium: 858mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 746IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 3mg