Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe
This Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad, is so simple and full of flavor. If you are looking for a simple, healthy, and delicious main dish, side, or appetizer, this is a recipe I definitely recommend. It is the best salad recipe, I have ever tasted.
Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 18 ounces BBQ Sauce 1 bottle
- 12 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 avocados diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 2 carrots thinly sliced
- 6 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 eggs hardboiled, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Spray the inside of your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts inside and pour the bottle of barbecue sauce on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 4-5 hours (or high for about 2 1/2 hours). Take chicken out of slow cooker and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Once chicken is cut, assemble your salads. Place about 2 cups of lettuce on the bottom of your plate and top with the vegetables/toppings of your choice. Top salad with your favorite salad dressing (my husband and I love ranch, my dad loves Thousand Island, my mom loves Italian . . . anything goes!).
- Other toppings you might want to add: cucumbers, red onion, green onion, bleu cheese . . . the possibilities are endless!
Calories: 670kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 196mg | Sodium: 1422mg | Potassium: 1387mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 12737IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 369mg | Iron: 3mg