Simple Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Recipe
Everything you love about Chicken Cordon Bleu in pasta form
Servings: 6 people
- 1 (25oz) package frozen chicken strips
- 1 (12 oz) package penne pasta
- 1 (15 oz) bottle alfredo sauce with garlic
- 1 (7.5oz) package sliced deli ham (we used Oscar Mayer Carving Board Ham)
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
Cook chicken strips according to directions on package.
While the chicken is cooking, boil pasta as directed on package.
Cut up ham into bite-size pieces.
After chicken is done cooking, cut up into bite-size pieces and combine in a large mixing bowl with pasta, sauce and ham stirring gently to combine all ingredients.
Sprinkle fresh Parmesan cheese on top.
Calories: 586kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 1143mg | Potassium: 666mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 101IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 2mg