One Pot Bacon and Broccoli Alfredo Recipe
Saving tons of time with this One Pot Bacon and Broccoli Alfredo. Only dirty one dish for your dinner tonight and enjoy a cheesy, creamy, and delicious homemade alfredo pasta.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles broken in half
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets steamed
In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute garlic in olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until it begins to brown.
To your skillet, add chicken broth, cream, pasta, basil, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and bacon. Mix to combine.
Bring to a boil, then cover pan and reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is fully cooked. If needed, add extra chicken broth to keep noodles cooking.
Remove from heat and add Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and steamed broccoli.
Stir until cheese is melted and fully mixed in.
- We like using this non-stick skillet with a glass lid. It’s nice to be able to see through the lid without removing it and letting heat escape
Calories: 696kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 173mg | Sodium: 1119mg | Potassium: 415mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1489IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 521mg | Iron: 2mg