Chicken Burrito Bowls Recipe
After school time is CRAZY! These Chicken Burrito Bowls are the perfect dinner!
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 15 ounces black beans 1 can, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces corn 1 can, drained
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 4 cups romaine lettuce shredded
- optional toppings; green onions, olives, banana peppers, jalapenos, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, etc.
To make individual servings, layer 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup chicken, lettuce, black beans, corn, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, avocados and other various ingredients you like. Drizzle with chipotle dressing or your other favorite dressing.
Here is how you can make a Chicken Burrito Bowl in the instant pot.
Directions: Dump everything in your Instant Pot. Push MANUAL and cook for 10 minutes. When it is done do a quick release. Serve with toppings and dressing suggested below!
- 2 cups white rice
- 2 cups of chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (15 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Calories: 573kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 66mg | Potassium: 1323mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4851IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 5mg