COPYCAT BLAZE WHITE TOP PIZZA RECIPE
Chewy crust, topped with white sauce, mozzarella cheese, bacon, garlic, oregano, arugula and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 (13.8 ounce) pkg refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ cup alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup baby arugula chopped
- balsamic glaze for drizzling
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Roll out pizza dough and place in prepared pan.
Spread alfredo sauce on top of crust.
Sprinkle shredded cheese, chicken, bacon, garlic, oregano and arugula evenly on top.
Cook for 8-10 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze, if desired.
Cut into squares and serve.
Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 405mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 197mg | Iron: 1mg