Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Kabobs Recipe
These Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Kabobs have chicken, fresh pineapple, peppers and onions grilled and basted in a sweet and tangy barbecue glaze.
- 11.8 ounces Pineapple Wing Sauce 1 bottle
- 19 ounces BBQ Sauce 1 bottle
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 fresh pineapple cubed into bite size pieces
- 1 green bell pepper cut into bite size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper cut into bite size pieces
- 1 red onion cut into bite size pieces
- 12 wood skewers
In a mixing bowl, whisk together Hawaiian Pineapple Wing Sauce and BBQ sauce until well combined. Reserve 1/2 cup of sauce and place in the refrigerator.
Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces. Place chicken in a gallon-sized resealable bag and pour remaining sauce over top. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 hours (or overnight).
Soak 12 wood skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Alternate sliding marinated chicken, pineapple, peppers and onion onto skewers.
Brush grill grates with olive oil then place skewers on grill.
Grill for 3-4 minutes and rotate 4 times, until all sides are cooked and chicken is heated through.
Place grilled skewers on a baking sheet and brush reserved sauce on top while hot.
Serve and enjoy.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes before adding meat and vegetables. This will help them to not burn while grilling.
- Cut meat and vegetables into uniform sizes so everything cooks evenly.
- If you are worried about overcooking vegetables or undercooking meat, skewer your meat and vegetables separately so you can cook for an appropriate amount of time.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 2701mg | Potassium: 685mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 47g | Vitamin A: 1000IU | Vitamin C: 116mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg