Chicken Taco Casserole Recipe
We love tacos and most kids love them too. This Chicken Taco Casserole has all the delicious taco taste and is loaded with cheese. Definitely a favorite family recipe!
9x13 Inch Baking Dish
Non-stick Cooking Spray
Large Mixing Bowl
- 21.5 ounces cream of chicken soup 2 (10.75 oz cans)
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilis 1 can, (we used Ro-tel)
- 15 ounces black beans 1 can (rinsed and drained)
- 1 ounce taco seasoning 1 packet
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 13 ounces tortilla chips 1 bag
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken soup, sour cream, diced tomatoes, black beans, taco seasoning and chicken. Set aside.
Crush chips (I just crush them with my hands) and spread half of them on the bottom of the pan
Spread half of the chicken mixture over the tortillas.
Top with 1 cup of cheese. Repeat layers.
Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is starting to brown.
- Sour Cream
- Greek Yogurt
Calories: 512kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 1037mg | Potassium: 573mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 882IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 300mg | Iron: 3mg