EASY TACO CUPS RECIPE
A simple and fun twist on tacos that are so easy to make, even the kids can do it!
Servings: 8 people
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 can 12 oz can chicken
- 1 can 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes diced (optional topping)
- 1 cup lettuce shredded (optional topping)
- ½ cup sour cream (optional topping)
- ½ cup guacamole (optional topping)
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Place each tortilla in a large muffin hole.
Add chicken, black beans, taco seasoning, and cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes; remove and let cool.
Add tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream and any other topping you prefer.
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 599mg | Potassium: 405mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 616IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 2mg